Standard and high pressure pulse-jet dust collectors provide on-line filter cleaning allowing continuous-duty operation.
- Ultra-Web® cartridge filters featuring nanofiber technology optimize high filtration efficiency and long filter life.
- MERV* 13 filtration efficiency rating per ASHRAE 52.2-2007.
- The compact design is ideal for bin venting applications where space is at a premium.
- Lower operating pressure drop reduces energy costs.
- Optional tangential inlet on round TD housings preseparates dust for high-loading applications.
- Provides a cleaner work environment for maximum productivity.
- Helps support OSHA Clean Air Standards.
Cartridge filter options:
- Ultra-Web FR (MERV 13)
- Fibra-Web® (MERV 14)
- Ultra-Web SB (MERV 15)
- Torit-Tex™ (MERV 16)
- Ultra-Tek® (MERV 12)
- Slide gate pack
- 5-gallon pail pack
- 55-gallon drum cover
- Rotary airlock
|1, 2, 3, 5, 7.5, and 10 hp blowers
||Bolt-on support legs|
| Adjustable damper (blower)
*The Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value (MERV) of this filter cartridge has been determined through independent laboratory testing using ASHRAE 52.2 (2007) test standards. The MERV rating was determined at a face velocity of 118 feet per minute and loading up to four inches water gauge. Actual efficiency of any filter cartridge will vary according to the specific application parameters. Dust concentration, airflow, particle characteristics, and pulse cleaning methods all affect filtration efficiency.
** Based on clean filters.
*** Weight is for 155-68° hopper arrangement without fan.
†Magnehelic and Photohelic are registered trademarks of Dwyer Instruments, Inc.