Energy Efficient, High Volume Dust Collector
The rugged Donaldson® Torit® RF baghouse collector handles heavy dust loads and large volumes of air more effectively than any collector on the market.
The small footprint of the RF combines a cyclone precleaner and a baghouse into one unit. It features a powerful yet energy-efficient cleaning system, eliminating the need for compressed air to clean the bags. Combined with the revolutionary Dura-Life™ “Twice the Life” bag filters, the award-winning RF gets the job done while using much less energy than competitor collectors.
Side by side, no other baghouse provides more performance than the Donaldson Torit RF baghouse collector.
The RF Features:
- High-Body inlet option for abrasive dust
- Single inlet, outlet and hopper reduces duct and hopper outlet costs
- Even-Air™ Flow Straightener reduces wear on bag filters
- 60° conical hopper reduces dust build-up
- Award winning Dura-Life "Twice the Life” bag filters
- Requires less energy than comparable sized units
- Oval shaped bags provide better snap for better bag cleaning
- RF cleaning system requires no compressed air
- Clean-air bag access for easier bag service
- 10-year warranty
DURA-LIFE Technology Breakthrough for Bag Users
Standard in all Donaldson Torit RF Baghouse Collectors
Traditional 16 oz. polyester bags are produced with a needling process that creates larger pores where dust can embed into the fabric, inhibiting cleaning and reducing bag life. Dura-Life bag filters are engineered with a unique hydroentanglement process that uses water to blend the fibers. This process provides a more uniform material with smaller pores, better surface loading, and better cleaning. These advantages provide twice the operating life before bags need to be replaced due to high pressure drop. Longer life from Dura-Life bag filters lowers maintenance and operating costs and raises baghouse dust collection to a whole new level.